Thursday, October 15, 2015

maybe if I blog about knitting it will be like I actually have the time to knit

There's a knit along for this Vacillate shawl that ends by the end of the month.

I'm almost out of yarn, so I hope "running out of yarn" counts as finishing the sucker. It's *almost* as long as the pattern calls for. I'm halfway through the 6th repeat and the pattern calls for 8. I suspect I will be lucky to make it through 7.

I still find the colors an interesting combination. Glad to use them and get them moving in my stash but wondering all the time if I should have chosen something just slightly different.

Autumn has come at last to the area. The cats are going nuts chasing the leaves as they flutter past the window. And the job applications keep piling up and coming in and going out.

I can do this. Just gotta keep breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment