Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pictures

Cowlness continues. Here's some pics of cowl #1

The blocking did help with the curling, so it only curls gently now.

Note that I won at yarn chicken, hence my ridiculous face in the bottom picture.

Cowl 2 is almost completely done. I am at the stage now where I look at the yarn remaining after every row and think, "how much more can I get out of this?"

I wound the yarn for cowl 4 tonight too, and cast on cowl 3 to test out the needles I've chosen. I might have to go down a size but I need to knit a few inches to see.

cowl 5 I also pulled out to take a look at. It's almost done, I just need to do some fixing to it so it lays how I want.

.... basically, it's very blissfully cowly around here.

I didn't used to like cowls but now I recognize them as scarves-that-don't-fall-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment