Wednesday, June 29, 2016

quick update

currently knitting: second socks for May and March; Nurmilintu's first garter section. Just getting in rows here and there, not much overall

currently spinning: My Ladybug's developed a squeak but I managed to find a way to sit and treadle that doesn't do it regularly, so I've filled the first bobbin with brown-and-gradient 2 ply.

currently reading: NO
currently writing: SCIENCE
currently working: making a last batch of graphs (OH GEEZBUGGERFUDGEMUFFINS), adding them and writing up results/analysis for chapter 3; then frantically adding references to chapter 1 and actually writing chapter 4

trying to figure out: trip next week for housing searching (I still need a cat sitter/to figure out if my black cat is sick).

panic level: HIGH
productivity level: HIGH
amount of time remaining: 1 week/ 7 days

No comments:

Post a Comment